Frequently Asked Questions
Our production lead time usually takes about 7-10 days upon confirmation. Depending on the quantity required to print, some orders might take longer. However if there is a deadline that you need to meet, do let us know in advance so that we can try to schedule printing your order.
To reduce the t-shirt price, you can
- print fewer colors. Each color requires a separate template e.g. 2 colours= 2 template
- print fewer locations. It is cheaper to print on 1 side of the shirt eg. front:1 colour, back: 1 colour = 2 colours
- Print a smaller design Eg. Instead of printing A3 design, print an A4 design on the t-shirt
- ordering larger quantities will reduce price per t-shirt
- minimise the type of print used eg. T-shirt printed with silkscreen + embroidery is usually more expensive than t-shirt printed with silkscreen only
The minimum order required is 10 pieces/design using our ready-stock apparels.
If you are going for customisation of uniform to suit your company image, a minimium of 50, 100 or even 500 may be required depending on the complexity of it.
Should be high resolution recommended 300 dpi at the finished printed size
Preferred file extenstions:*.bmp,*.gif,*.jpg,*.tif,*.psd,*.eps,*.ai
If you only have a hand-drawn design or low resolution file, we have an In-House designer that will be able to edit it for you for FREE** so that you can still get a good quality printed t-shirt.
**If the design is too complicated, design charges may apply.
- Turn inside out for washing, use mild cleaning detergent.
- Machine wash or hand wash in cold water.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Do not bleach and avoid soaking.
- Do not dry with dryer.
- For shirts with printing, iron inside out.
After your t-shirts are printed, it is kept in our database so that we can retrieve it when you want to print your design again. In addition, it may be used as a sample for others as reference for purpose of advertising only. We will not, in any case, resell your design to other customers unless you have granted them permission to do so.
Certain logos are trademarked or restricted and are not allowed for individual use Eg. Liverpool logo. We will reject any design or part of a design that it is illegal or in anyway inappropriate for us to produce.
Basically each tshirt design is unique, however it will run down to the quantity and the usage of your tshirt to determine the type of methods to decorate your tshirt or uniform. Our experts will give you advise if you do not know which will be suitable for your design.
No answers to your questions?
Contact our customer service for free support